Expand your plant collection with our Cement Test Tube Propagation Vases by following these simple steps:
1. Trim a section of your plant, making sure that it has 1-2 nodes (pothos plants are easiest!)
2. Place your trimming in the test tube vase
3. Fill the plant tubes for propagation with water
4. When roots form in about 3-4 weeks (depending on the plant), replant your cutting in a separate planter with soil Available in three color options; gold, silver or natural cement. Our propagation tubes allow you to host a plant station in your modern home or office. Perfect for window plant propagation to liven any space.
- Made in United States of America
- Each vase measures 7" tall and 2" wide